Can you believe that Easter is around the corner already? Where has the year gone?
Well either way, you know what this means: IT’S TIME FOR GUILT FREE CHOCOLATE AGAIN!!!
Okay, well maybe not so guilt free, but it’s at least socially acceptable for me to indulge, so I’mma run with that. And of course, why just have chocolate when you can have it in style? Anathoth and I have a gorgeous White Chocolate Cheesecake Eggs with Lemon Curd recipe written by the renowned Iron Chef Shellie, AND an Easter prize pack to give away! Simply follow the instructions right after the recipe. =)
- 12 Hollow Easter Eggs
- 1 cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 50g white chocolate
- 20ml milk
- 170g cream cheese, softened
- 130g condensed milk
- 100ml thickened cream
- To make the white chocolate cheesecake, place chocolate in a heatproof bowl, set over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, blitz the milk, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add the chocolate and pulse to combine.
- Whisk the cream by hand or with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form (careful not to over beat, else you will end up with butter). Gently fold the cream into the chocolate cheesecake mixture.
- Fit a plain nozzle to a piping bag, and fill the piping bag with the white chocolate cheesecake mixture and set aside.
- Unwrap the easter eggs and rest them in egg cups or shot glasses. Using a small pairing knife, dip the blade in a cup of hot water for a few seconds, wipe dry with a tea towel and gently remove the top off the easter eggs. Repeat until all tops have been removed.
- Fill the hollow easter eggs by piping in the white chocolate cheesecake filling right up to the edge of the eggs.
- Fill another piping bag, fitted with a plain small nozzle with Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd. Pipe enough lemon curd over the white chocolate cheesecake mixture to form the egg yolk in your easter eggs.
- Chill the filled easter eggs for at least 1 hour, allowing the cheesecake to set and then serve.
But wait, there’s more! Anathoth and I would love to help you make these delicious White Chocolate Cheesecake Eggs, so we’ve got a prize pack with Anathoth’s Lemon Curd, Easter Egg Cups, and Chocolate Eggs to give away! All you have to do is follow @TeaForTammi and @BatchMade on Instagram! It’s that simple. Competition is open to Australian residents till 25th of March, 2016 at 5pm EST. Competition winners will be chosen at random.