Food For Thought

Milk and Cookies

I have placed a ban on myself with regards to cooking. If not, I’ll never finish all the essays that I have to write. But, that still leaves all the time I spend taking the train into the city!! So I made some crocheted milk and cookies.

They’re actually really simple. Just make three discs – 2 brown and 1 white – and then stitch them together.

And they’re practical too.

I made them as coasters!! I can’t justify making so many of them if they didn’t have a use. haha.

And you can make whatever cookie you want. I made jam-filled ones too!

They are so easy. And great to leave out for Santa! The only challenge here is to stop Sean from eating them all!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Yina November 5, 2010 at 7:12 pm

how about double stuff oreos. hahaha

• Reply Tambourine November 6, 2010 at 3:43 am

haha! I could probably do those too. I was thinking about strawberry oreos too, but then they don’t quite look iconic enough.

Mmm. I remember when I ate the whole pack of cookies and stuffed all the icing from the whole pack between just two oreos! Hehe. Good times.

• Reply Paulina @ FatBellyClub November 7, 2010 at 12:04 pm

So cute! I just went on a beginners crochet course on the weekend so I’m going to give these a try.

• Reply Tambourine November 8, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Hey Paulina!!

These are super easy, so good for a beginner’s course. If you’d like I can provide you with the pattern, if that helps. =)

• Reply cool aunt November 20, 2010 at 12:59 am

Your oreo cookie ‘experience’ sounds scary but yet something I would expect you to try at one point or other, haha. I wonder what age that was? ALso I love how they look, good coasters to. <3 <3

• Reply Tambourine November 20, 2010 at 2:01 am

Cool aunt: haha in was in sec school. Where I was just given the freedom to eat what I want. It’s so me right?